because once is enough

Friday, June 7, 2013

I hate the taste of milk tea, and I don't understand why people would drink something that has "rock salt and cheese" for chrissakes. Sadly, my friends and even my sisters are hooked to the milk tea craze that started in the country last year. That's why whenever they want to drink milk tea, I always find myself looking for a plain chocolate drink in the menu of milk tea shops. Sometimes I'm lucky to find a chocolate drink that has no traces of the yucky milk tea taste, but most of the time I had to endure the milk-tea aftertaste because the shop only offers drinks that has milk tea as base (why, they're milk tea specialty shops).

But just last Wednesday, I felt like I've become converted to a milk tea lover by a single drink.

My sister and her hubby brought us to Tealeaf Manila in BF Homes, Parañaque. My brother-in-law's cousin owns the shop. When we arrived at the place, it was just a small milk tea shop just like the others I've gone to. But what makes it different from all the other tea shops I've ever seen, is its cute and homey interior. 


Tealeaf Manila 


Tealeaf Manila (Exterior)


Tealeaf Manila (Interior)
The place was really cute, and the details of the interior made it even cuter. I love handwritten things, and so I took a photo of these cute stuff I found at the counter:

Tealeaf Manila Social Media Board

Tealeaf Manila Top 10 Picks

Tealeaf Manila's Premium Blends
And so as I was telling you, I think I've become a milk tea lover because of the drink that I ordered in this milk tea shop. My sisters ordered Tealeaf Manila's number 1 bestseller, the famed Nutella Milk Tea. I wanted that too, because who doesn't want Nutella, right? But because I always strive to be different and adventurous (LOL), I opted for the second best--the Kitkat Milk Tea.

Tealeaf Manila's two-man team working on our drinks!
I already told you that I hate milk teas, but I haven't told you how much I love Kitkat chocolates. I remember asking my mom to buy Kitkat whenever she goes home from work. And she'll spoil us by buying a 4-part Kitkat bar, which me and my three sisters will share. We'll get one bar each, and we'll be so happy and contented for the rest of the night. Craving satisfied.

Tealeaf Manila's Kitkat Milk Tea
When my order came, I was hesitant that my first sip would be terrible, because you know, I hate the milk tea aftertaste so much. I first tasted my sister's Nutella Milk Tea, and it was indeed the best thing you could ever do to the Nutella chocolate spread.

And so I sipped my Kitkat Milk Tea. And that sip put a smile on my face, and all I could say was, "Mas masarap 'to." (This is more delicious (than the Nutella Milk Tea)). Lo and behold, the succeeding photos will explain the happiness and satisfaction that me and my sisters felt after we had our doses of Tealeaf Manila's milk teas. :)

Peacocking at Tealeaf Manila!

Tealeaf Manila is number one!

XOXO, Tealeaf Manila!

Tealeaf Manila's Models

Burp!!! Tealeaf Manila 

Gwiyomi-ing at Tealeaf Manila!

Feeling high at Tealeaf Manila!
In every sip of that Kitkat Premium Milk Tea, there were bits and pieces of my favorite chocolate bar. And there was no trace of the milk tea aftertaste that I hate. Bravo to Tealeaf Manila for the superb mixing of the milk tea. Bravo.

Tealeaf Manila CEO and President with the author

Tealeaf Manila CEO and President peacocking with my sister
Tealeaf Manila is the brainchild of this guy over here. Kudos to you for doing a really great job of putting up your own business and making it work. My brother-in-law says he's single, so ladies, you may want to visit his shop so you can get to know him--I mean, his special-teas. LOL. :))

Tealeaf Manila offers free WiFi!


Tealeaf Manila's cute tables and chairs

Tealeaf Manila has a clean restroom!


We really had a great time at the Tealeaf Manila. I swear. You can drop by the store from 12:30PM-10:30PM. It is located at 262 A. Aguirre Ave., BF Homes, Parañaque City. It's just beside Razzo Bistro (formerly Cedar's Bar). Thumbs up and high five for Tealeaf Manila! Indeed, there was love in every sip! <3

Milk teas down the drain at Tealeaf Manila
Disclaimer: The owner of Tealeaf Manila didn't pay me to write this post. Nor he didn't, in any way, influence what I should write or not write. He also didn't give our drinks for free; the milk teas were my younger sister's treat on her first-ever pay day. So don't you think I'm advertising the shop. This blog is, indeed, an honest and a no-holds-barred review blog. Thanks! :)

Tealeaf Manila, BF Homes, Parañaque City
Follow Tealeaf Manila on Twitter: @TealeafManila
Like Tealeaf Manila on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TealeafPhilippines

2 comments:

  1. Super cute ni Cyrus!!! Ang layo lang, dalhan mo nalang ako ng both Nutella and Kitkat ng matikman. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, finally, may nag-comment sa aking blog! Hehehe. :D Oo nga, ang layo! Baka minsan mapadaan kayo sa BF, gora! Hopefully makapag-open sila ng branch somewhere in QC. Hehe. Thanks, te for ze comment! :)

      Delete

Kissed

(c) 2012 One Time, Big Time by Judy Marie C. Santiago. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Labels

judy marie santiago filipino brands archery archery blog archery class archery manila archery philippines best archery range #mcspicy admiral bus bags with warranty banahaw heals spa banahaw heals spa review best halo-halo best milk tea best milk tea shop best spa in quezon city bgc bgc mall bow and arrow burger bus bus conductor bus experience cedula chatime sm aura cheap massage cicada spa paranaque cicada spa sucat branch commuter customer feedback cute milk tea shop daryl dixon defective timezone arcade machines facebook fashion fast food follow your heart bags forever 21 sm aura funny people on Facebook fyh bags fyh shop good massage great bag brands high-end mall how to get police clearance j law jollibee sm aura katniss everdeen kitkat milk tea kodanda kodanda archery range kodanda archery ranger kodanda moa lady conductor manila marilyn de ocampo massage mcdo spicy chicken burger mcdonalds mcspicy mcspicy chicken burger mcspicy ingredients mcspicy price mcspicy review mcspicy size milk tea milk tea shops in paranaque nakakatuwang tao sa Facebook neon strawberry couture new mcspicy norman reedus nutella milk tea onli in da peysbuk paandar sa Facebook parañaque city parañaque city hall pink army georgette police clearance police clearance application police clearance in parañaque city police clearance requirements poor service razon's halo-halo razon's of guagua razon's of guagua halo-halo review razon's of guagua's halo-halo sam portillo sentirsis spa sentirsis spa sucat sm aura sm aura blog sm aura fail sm aura photos sm aura premier sm aura review sm bicutan sm mall of asia spa spa experience spa in paranaque spicy burger summer tealeaf tealeaf bf tealeaf manila tealeaf manila review tealeaf paranaque terrible bus experience in PH timezone timezone arena trinoma timezone trinoma trinoma unique tops uso sa Facebook ventusa walking dead young designer

Friends

Search This Blog